[ESS] no color on functions that are R built in like "lm" or "mean"

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:56:02 CEST 2012

  >> Paul Johnson <pauljohn32 at gmail.com>
  >> on Fri, 10 Aug 2012 10:32:36 -0500 wrote:

  > I can't tell how I'm supposed to use this to colorize R functions.
  > Usually that means i should wait until you finish your work and tell
  > me what to do. And I don't mind waiting, I am glad to know you are
  > working on it.

Functions should be colorized by default with the latest SVN or
git. Isn't that happening for you?

If not, make sure you are loading the latest version, and not the
previous compiled code, or alike.

Also make sure you are not redefining ess-R-common-font-lock-keywords
and ess-R-mode-font-lock-keywords in your .emacs.

Vitalie.