[ESS] Feature Idea: open help in browser when viewing it in an emacs buffer

Sun Oct 30 18:41:50 CET 2011

Hi all,

I was thinking it might be cool if there was another key shortcut
defined while browsing help[R] files in an emacs/ess buffer that would
allow you to launch the html version of the current help file you are
viewing in your browser.

I'd take a stab at writing such a function to include in
`ess-help.el`, but my knowledge of elisp is extremely poor, to say the
least.

Apologies in advance if this feature is currently available and I've
somehow managed to miss it.

Thanks,
-steve

--