[ESS] [BUG]: unexpected error when evaluating commented code

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:41:45 CEST 2011

Hi

I have the attached file. If I open it, select the complete code and
evaluate it, I get an error:

But If I source the file, it works. If I add an additional line at the end
(e.g. cat()), the code evaluates fine.

some info:

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.4)
 of 2011-04-04 on rothera, modified by Debian
Package: ess-mode 5.14

current state:
==============
(setq