[ESS] sas-mode redefining newline? how can I make it stop?

fork forkandwait at gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:41:03 CEST 2011

Erik Iverson <eriki <at> ccbr.umn.edu> writes:

> > There is definitely something odd going on.
> > With all the possible interactions,
> > I would hate to point any fingers, but ...
>
> Do you have a recipe for reproducing it from a clean Emacs session?

I thought I would continue to work and hopefully figure out a reproducible
sequence today.  I think as soon as I cut and paste it relapses, but I am not
sure yet.

There is definitely a chance that it is partly the fault of my overly complex
init set up.  I will try to dork with it on my non-X terminal emacs tonight and
see if it happens there when I don't load the init stuff.