[ESS] UseR 2011 Tutorial on ESS?

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:07:03 CEST 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Tom Short <tshort.rlists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, I think a lot of folks will be interested in Org/babel.

It's the greatest thing since sliced bread and beer!

Very difficult for me to be less than crazily enthusiastic about it,
it's the only way I'm coding R (and anything else, Common Lisp,
documents, SOPs, whatnot) these days.

I'm slated to talk about it in Basel for the January BaselR meeting,
I'll try to send slides and files to the list (or drop them in the ESS
repo or a github archive for easy access).

best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we
can easily roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).

Drink Coffee:  Do stupid things faster with more energy!