[ESS] help about shift+- bindings

Bassett Jr,Roland L rlbasset at mdanderson.org
Wed Jun 9 17:41:41 CEST 2010

Does typing the "_" character again not do the trick?  It does for me.

Roland Bassett
Principal Statistical Analyst
Department of Biostatistics - Unit 1411
Faculty Center Tower FCT4.5027
University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
P.O. Box 301402
Houston, TX 77230

Phone: 713-563-4272
Fax: 713-563-4242