[ESS] showing function syntax

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Mon Dec 20 18:58:52 CET 2010

Spectacular, it works like a charm! No idea why it did not do so before
as I restarted emacs several times.....

Thanks for your advice Stephen and Gerald! Thanks for porgramming and
sharing this piece of code.

@Stephen: Is documentation really neccesary here? I am not sure whether
there are more options etc. ...but even I managed to get it going (after
some fiddling around).

Jannis