[ESS] ESS and font-lock support.

gerald.jean at dgag.ca gerald.jean at dgag.ca
Fri Dec 17 17:28:24 CET 2010

Hello Rich,

thanks a lot for your comments, I had not looked at "ess-font-lock.el"
close enough to notice de different font locking functions.  I just copied
one of those functions to my .emacs file, renamed it and adjusted to colors
of my liking.  I'll play around a little bit with them to see what I do
prefer.

Thanks again,

Gérald Jean
Conseiller senior en statistiques,
VP Actuariat et Solutions d'assurances,
Desjardins Groupe d'Assurances Générales
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: gerald.jean at dgag.ca

"We believe in God, others must bring Data."

W. Edwards Deming