[ESS] Pop-up help in minibuffer - repeat request

Thu Dec 2 16:25:52 CET 2010

Hi Peter,

This doesn't really help you either, but I've never actually
experienced this behavior before.

ESS never gives me help for a function/whatever unless I ask for it
(and I don't really know how to ask for it, so I never do ;-).

While it's possible, I'd be surprised if this is a peculiarity of my
setup since my ESS config is rather vanilla. Is there maybe some auto
help setting you turned on?

-steve