[ESS] Automatic jump to error line in the source code.

Norm Matloff matloff at cs.ucdavis.edu
Sat Aug 28 07:29:06 CEST 2010

Sorry for the delay in replying.  I was out of town for a few days, and
I'm trying to catch up on my e-mail.

My edtdbg package does not jump to errors.  I should consider adding it.

As to extending from Vim to Emacs, I've been looking into this (and two
others volunteered to help).  But I've decided that my original approach
won't work, due to a conflict with emacsclient, an Emacs feature that
ESS uses.  I have another approach using "screen" (as my Vim version
does), and intend to implement that when I get a chance.

Norm