[ESS] ESS and Sweave

Shige Song shigesong at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:21:29 CEST 2010

Hi Seb,

Here is the very simple file I used to do this:

\documentclass[12pt]{article}

%\usepackage{tikz}
%\usepackage{fullpage}
\usepackage{Sweave}

\begin{document}

This document outlines the analysis to be carried out to look at the
relationship between prenatal famine exposure and fetal loss risk.

\end{document}

Shige