[ESS] Is this the proper place to report a bug ?

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at act.ulaval.ca
Thu Oct 15 15:58:00 CEST 2009

Ottorino,

This is actually my fault since I build the CRAN ESS package for
Ubuntu. Somebody else reported to me that the package does not
install. I don't have the time to correct the situation for now, so I
pulled the package off CRAN. Give some time for the mirrors to update,
run "apt-get update" and the system should not bother you with ESS.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Vincent Goulet, Full Professor
École d'actuariat
Université Laval, Québec