[ESS] mistake in my previous ess question

markleeds at verizon.net markleeds at verizon.net
Wed Mar 4 21:21:06 CET 2009

I was mistaken. The error message that I was getting was due to an bad
character in
.RProfile file. So now the .emacs file is getting executed without a
glitch but I think
there are no commands in there for dealing with the scrolling weirdness
I referred to
earlier so if anyone has code for fixing that, it's appreciated.

The scrolling weirdness that I'm referring to is where you do control cc
of an R region and
the commands go to the bottom but to really see them outputted you have
to go to the other window and scroll the slider down. I had this same
problem on
linux and someone sent me code for .emacs file that fixed it. Thanks.