[ESS] Toolbar problem on Mac

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 28 14:11:15 CEST 2009

ESS on a Mac is the same ESS as on any other platform.
It is text, which I believe is processed by an elisp interpreter
that comes with Emacs.
Go to: http://ess.r-project.org/

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.