[ESS] Toolbar problem on Mac

David Scott d.scott at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Apr 28 13:20:40 CEST 2009

This is a problem which one of my students reported. She is using a Mac,
and installed Vincent Goulet's Emacs for OSX:
http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/ressources/emacs/mac

She reported that she could start R with M-x R but no toolbars were
showing up in a .R file.

Googling I found a report of this with a previous version of ESS. I
suggested trying to install the latest version of ESS but she doesn't know
where it is to go and I couldn't help since I don't know Macs.

Any advice?

David Scott

David Scott	Department of Statistics
 		The University of Auckland, PB 92019
 		Auckland 1142,    NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 ext 85055		Fax: +64 9 373 7018
Email:	d.scott at auckland.ac.nz

Graduate Officer, Department of Statistics
Director of Consulting, Department of Statistics