[ESS] README organization

tyler tyler.smith at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 28 19:37:57 CET 2008

Hi,

I just installed 5.3.8 from the tarball. There isn't an INSTALL file,
but readers of the README are directed to look 'way down' to find the
instructions. I didn't notice this at first as I was quickly scanning
the file for the heading "Installation", and nearly gave up after
several hundred lines of News.

So, nothing is actually missing or even misleading, but for
patience-challenged folks like me it might be helpful to pull the
installation instructions up to the top of the file, or even into a
separate INSTALL file. No big deal either way, just an idea.

Thanks for the ongoing efforts,

Tyler

--
Saint Mary's - they do science there!