[ESS] toggle between R versions

Mark W Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 05:39:48 CET 2008

Richard,

This was the first thing I tried, but the only thing listed under
"other" is "R-newest", which when I tried it, loaded R-2.6.1 just as "R"
does. I am not using Windows, which may keep track of versions in the
registry, but Linux, where I have to put a symbolic link to R in /usr/bin

mark

Mark W. Kimpel MD  ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN  46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
(317) 204-4202 Home (no voice mail please)

mwkimpel<at>gmail<dot>com