[ESS] SAS + SUDAAN + ESS

Ken tyliu_ad at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 01:22:24 CEST 2008

Dear Rodney,

I got it working by using the setting:
(setq inferior-SAS-args "-stdio -linesize 80 -noovp -nosyntaxcheck -path /usr/local/SUDAAN_90x/SAS-Callable")

It seems that the parameter "inferior-SAS-args" is what I am looking for, not "inferior-ess-start-args".

Thanks for all your help.  Hope our discussion will be helpful to other people who are using SAS + SUDAAN + ESS.

Best regards,
Ken