[ESS] Path completion

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:11:50 CEST 2007

Catching a ride in this thread, in my Emacs completions work, but it put all
path in my code, like this:

/home/ronaldo/R/test.R

but I working in this same directory, also it is more beautiful to put only
test.R without the complete path. For classrooms this is essential because
students tend to copy exactly that is show in the screen, including my own
path.

How to configure this in emacs+ESS

Thanks
Ronaldo
--
Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly.
		-- Voltaire