[ESS] ESS on Rwindows

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at act.ulaval.ca
Thu Jul 5 00:12:18 CEST 2007

Which version of Emacs did you install? How did you install ESS? What
is Rwindows?

In any case, if you use the Emacs available here

	http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/ressources/emacs/

use the icon in the Emacs program group to open the site-start.el
file. This is where you specify you path to R (should be pretty
obvious).