[ESS] ESS and LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Erik Iverson iverson at biostat.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 18 23:34:45 CEST 2006

Kasper -

Thanks for the suggestions.  I did try logging out of KDE and back in,
didn't change anything.  I did try Sys.putenv() from my R session in ESS
also!  I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the previous value (using Sys.getenv())
along with "/u/iverson/lib".  It was then set as I wanted, verified by
Sys.getenv(), but I still got the same error!  That's the confusing part
to me.  I also tried it with .Renviron, same thing!

Erik