[ESS] ess, Xemacs, and Rterm crash

MARK LEEDS markleeds at verizon.net
Thu May 25 15:24:54 CEST 2006

hi : i followed john fox steps recently and didn't ahve a problem but i'm
not sure what is happening with yours. the only thing i did notice was that
you said "site-packages" whereas in mine
it was "emacs-packages". maybe i used a different version of xemacs.  plus,
i am on windows xp and i'm not sure what you are on. i hope this might help
a little.