[ESS] Hyperlinks in help pages

Kiermeier, Andreas (PIRSA - SARDI) Kiermeier.Andreas at saugov.sa.gov.au
Mon Mar 20 23:54:09 CET 2006

Martin,

two things for me (I guess they are the same as for several others):

1) ss does nothing, in fact, I get a message saying that "s s is undefined".

2) If I move down manually to summary.lm and press h I get the message "Help on:"

For the follow up questions I have (similar to Frede):

1) 'C-h v major-mode <Enter>' gives

major-mode's value is ess-help-mode
Local in buffer *help[R](lm)*; global value is fundamental-mode
Automatically becomes buffer-local when set in any fashion.

Symbol for current buffer's major mode.

Defined in `C source code'.

2) 's C-h' gives

Major Mode Bindings Starting With s: