[ESS] New instructions/init file for Windows

paul sorenson sourceforge at metrak.com
Thu Jan 12 10:20:09 CET 2006

Despite the best intentions of all, I failed dismally in following the
instructions.

Rather than try to remember what I did, I started all over and made
notes in a wiki page at http://brewiki.org/XEmacsESS showing how by a
somewhat convoluted path I got ESS going.

Please someone straighten me out.  The wiki should be editable by all.

cheers