[ESS] Fwd: Special characters in graphic interface

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 22 20:33:50 CET 2006

Can you upgrade to ESS 5.2.12 and try again ?

5.2.8 is not old, but we did fix and tweak quite a few things
since then, so there's a small chance that your problem will go
away when you the current version of ESS

Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich

    > Date: Feb 22, 2006 5:44 PM
    > Subject: Re: [ESS] Special characters in graphic interface
    > To: "A.J. Rossini" <blindglobe at gmail.com>

    tony> Hello,

    tony> I'm working under Windows 2000 (and XP), Emacs 21.3, ESS 5.2.8, R
    tony> 2.2.1 with the french localization (if I'm aware of the significance
    tony> of localization).
    tony> I hope these informations will help you.
    tony> Thanks in advance

    tony> Fran,Ag(Bois