[ESS] ESS and Splus under Windows XP

Yindeng Jiang yindeng at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 20 05:58:58 CEST 2006

You're absolutely right. It's progra~2 because I have another folder which
also begins with Program. I think I figured out this problem before, but at
that time I didn't know we have to put those three setq's before loading ess
in .emacs file (maybe they should put that in the manual). Anyway, it's
working now and I really appreciated your help.

Yindeng