[ESS] Getting history access from within an R session run by iESS

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:09:55 CEST 2005

apologizes -- I'm not going to be able to sketch out the general
approach better until the weekend (at the earliest; more likely
mid-October), but it basically does something like calling the ess-R
eval string command with a string containing the R command that you
want, filled in with the comint-history data.

best,
-tony