[ESS] Toolbar Images Blank

Michael A Gilchrist mikeg at utk.edu
Wed Sep 7 18:14:32 CEST 2005

Hi Stephen,

the value is: /usr/share/xemacs/xemacs-packages/etc/ess/icons

but no icons folder exists.

The contents of /usr/share/.../ess is

backbug5      ess-s4.S            rfunction.xpm  sas-keys.rtf
switchs.xpm
BACKBUG5.BAT  ess-sas-sh-command  rline.xpm      spluslogo.xpm
backbugs      ess-sp3.S           rregion.xpm    startr.xpm
BACKBUGS.BAT  function-outline.S  sas-keys.doc   switch_ess.xpm
config.guess  rbuffer.xpm         sas-keys.ps    switchr.xp

If I run

>slocate ess/icons

I get nothing.

Additional info: system(s) are running FC3 and FC4 both using xemacs
installed as rpms from the basic FC release.

I suspect that I should be able to just do a manual install of the icons.
Is that correct? If so any ideas as to where to get the icons from easily?

Mike