[ESS] What is easiest way to add an 'S+7' command?

dstivers at mdanderson.org dstivers at mdanderson.org
Mon Oct 3 17:34:41 CEST 2005

I too am in the position of using version 6 sometimes and version 7
sometimes; I thought about using S+3 or S+4 to start version 7, but aren't
there some differences in the way that ESS handles S+3, S+4 and S+6?

At present, I only have access to a single license of S+7, but virtually
unlimited S+6, so I usually fire up S+7 outside of xemacs when I need to
use it.

Main Splus environment: SuSE 9.3 64 bit, ess version 5.2.10, xemacs
21.5.18, Splus 6.2.1 or 7.0.3

David N. Stivers, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Biostatistics and Applied Mathematics
University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Houston, Texas