[ESS] rdired stopped working

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:12:46 CET 2005

You shouldn't need to end with ";" -- I never did during the nearly 10
years  that I regularly used ESS with R.

There are a few places where we expect "typical" data-analyst behavior
rather than programmer behavior.  Someone ought to look at that.

--
best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can easily
roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).