[ESS] no gnuclient

Fredrik Lundgren fredrik.bg.lundgren at bredband.net
Sun Mar 27 19:19:42 CEST 2005

Thanks,

Things are working now...
when i try to edit or fix my small vector k
a new "frame" opens on the side of xemacs and shows a file xxxxxxx (not
literary) or something
with the vector in it. I can edit the vector OK but I have not been able
to find out how
I can change the object k in R/ESS. I can save xxxxxx in a temporary
location somewhere but it's never (yet) changed k in R. What am I doing
wrong? Is it OK that a new "frame" opens up on the side of Xemacs. At
least I think this is gnuclient in work but probably I unable to handle
him the right way.

Best Fredrik