[ESS] (no subject)

Henrik Andersson h.andersson at nioo.knaw.nl
Mon Feb 7 09:40:44 CET 2005

If you get ESS via subversion (explained in the instuctions of how to
get the latest ESS release) the effort of upgrading is virtually
painless. I.e. what you have to do

Assuming svn is installed and you checked out a copy

just type: 'svn update' in this folder and your files are updated. And
it works just as well on windows.

Henrik