[ESS] (no subject)

pauljohn pauljohn at ku.edu
Fri Feb 4 20:49:03 CET 2005

Since I just lost about 1/2 of my hair persuading the sys admins to put
ESS 5.2.4 & Emacs into the Windoze systems, I will face some resistance on
persuading them about ESS 4.2.5.  I notice while testing ESS on a WIndoze
box that the previous ESS did not display the ESS button bar.  If your
comment means that has been changed in the newest ESS, then I will have an
argument to justify the upgrade.

pj