[ESS] file completion anyone has it working?

Sebastian Luque sluque at mun.ca
Thu Feb 3 05:16:38 CET 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:55:45 -0500, Jean Eid <jeaneid at chass.utoronto.ca> wrote:

[...]

> i.e does esc-tab , or tab after quotes work for anyone??

I recently upgraded to ess 5.2.5 and noticed that object name completion
slowed down considerably (compared to 5.2.3, my previous version) and file
name completion is not working for me either on GNU Emacs 21.3.1
(i386-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2004-10-16 on raven,
modified by Debian.

However, I haven't delved into any new variables that can be customized.

--
Best wishes,
Sebastian