[ESS] file name completion under R

Jean Eid jeaneid at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 1 16:14:55 CET 2005

Dear Stephen,

The issue with filename completion has been in the discussion for quite a
while. See
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/ess-help/2000-October/000247.html
Where tony Rossini has answered the question with "this one bites me
too...". That was on Oct 11 2000.
That is why I did not want to put too much emphasis on the built in ess
functions and all I wanted is to try and resync xemacs
comint-dynamic-complete-filename and get it to work that way. I will
however submit a bug as well if this helps. I will also look for the
thread you mentioned below.

Thank you

Jean