[ESS] small elisp library for iESS

Sebastian Luque sluque at mun.ca
Mon Dec 6 19:54:22 CET 2004

Martin Maechler wrote:

> - At the end, it puts all these utilities on the
>    F1-F9 function keys and their shifted versions.
>   This may be undesired for some users (like me), who have used
>   some of the function keys for different things for a very
>   long time.

Martin and Richard: thanks a lot for your feedback. Any suggestions as to what
key bindings to use without interferring? or as to _how_ to choose them?

> - To make it really slick, I think you should bind these to the
>  [iESS] Menu as well.   Since the menus also display
>  keybindings, the menu would even serve to look up the "r-utils"
>  function key bindings.

I sure thought about that, but didn't know how to do it. I'll try to provide a
revised version as soon as possible, including these suggestions and a few
other improvements.

Thank you Martin for providing some web space for r-utils.el!

--
Best wishes,
Sebastian