OT?: Pull string from nw file and put in SAS file?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Tue Apr 13 21:00:57 CEST 2004

You might be able to "fake it", using rcslatex (a contributed latex
style file/package) commands for inserting ID into the noweb results.

It would work if Noweb did things second  rather than first
(i.e. rcslatex replaced, and then noweb processed).

Actually, that would only work for the woven documentation.  Argh.

I guess the right way (since you are using Noweb in general, and not
just the Sweave dialect), would be to write a noweb filter and put it
into the pipeline.

Alternatively, why not just add $Id$ in the appropriate place?
Doesn't that expand to the "right thing"?

(I've not used RCS in ages, so probably can't help much on that end).

best,
-tony