on vacation, responses will be slow...

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Fri Jun 20 02:18:39 CEST 2003

I'm off to san diego next week for a sort of vacation.  responses will
be slow (and if the WWW site dies, it might stay down for a bit).
Unfortunately, the new toolbar code is still not right for a "release
the new version and leave town" move, in keeping with fine open-source
tradition.

On another note, we'll be moving the WWW site over the next few months
to my new department at UW.  Hardware and file servers have to arrive
for the lab, it'll take a bit of time.

best,
-tony

A.J. Rossini  /  rossini at u.washington.edu  /  rossini at scharp.org
http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ UNTIL IT MOVES IN JULY.
Biomedical and Health Informatics, University of Washington
Biostatistics, HVTN/SCHARP, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
FHCRC: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments ... {{dropped}}