Error compiling ess-site.el

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Fri Jun 13 15:59:19 CEST 2003

"Ted Hu" <txhu at hotmail.com> writes:

> I got an error trying to compile ess-site.el
>
> Here is the error message.
>
>   ** the function find-load-file-directory is not known to be defined.

Argh.

I know, I know; this just happened to someone here yesterday.  Did you
install from source (version 5.1.24) or ...?  I've got a patch at work
that I will send when I get in.

best,
-tony

A.J. Rossini  /  rossini at u.washington.edu  /  rossini at scharp.org
Biomedical/Health Informatics and Biostatistics, University of Washington.
Biostatistics, HVTN/SCHARP, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
FHCRC: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments ... {{dropped}}