emacs/ESS/Auctex installer

Simon Jackman jackman at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 23 20:42:50 CET 2003

incidentally,  my research group here has put together a "one-click"
installer for Emacs and ESS and Auctex for Windows XP, available from

http://pscl.stanford.edu

note -- this is for XP only, and it presumes the user has already
installed R and miktex (you will still get a working Emacs and ESS etc
without those installed, just ESS won't have an R to call etc...).

-- simon jackman