scrolling to the end of buffer

Angel - angel_lul at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:59:05 CET 2003

When I send some lines to the R proccess (through C-c C-r for example), the
cursor remains in the same position in the R proccess buffer. When I do it
through C-c M-r the cursor goes to the last line of the prompt and the R
buffer becomes the active one.
I would actually want to do something in between: press C-c C-r and the
active pointer remains in the buffer from which I have sent the command but
in the R buffer the commands I have sent appear and the buffer is
automatically scrolled to the end of the buffer.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks,
Angel