Evaluate a region didn't work?

Christian Schulz ozric at web.de
Sun Dec 7 07:12:15 CET 2003

Sorry, i have this curiosity under win2k and suse9.0 both with R.1.7.1?
But my attempts are important for linux!
If i try C-c C-l "Load this buffer" , i get ESS process not ready. Finish
your command before trying again.
Now, if i try one line with C-c C-n it works, but C-c C-r or C-c C-b let
Xemacs and R.bin hang?

Is there any basic thing what i'm doing wrong a,because i'm a ess newbie?

Many thanks for help
Christian