starting inferior Splus process iESS[S]

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Thu Apr 17 19:28:31 CEST 2003

Steve, better quick and something, than detailed and correct.  If you
spend too much time polishing, they'll never get there when needed!

(i.e. when you get a chance, type up some text and dump it into the
Wiki comment form in an appropriate place -- I'll correct any mistakes
you make).

BTW, this applies to EVERYONE.  The FAQ will only work if you make it
work; currently, I would encourage everyone to use the question entry
form at

http://software.biostat.washington.edu/wikis/front/EmacsSpeaksStatisticsFAQ

to add questions.  They should get added to the appropriate place, and
then we can answer them there.  (or anyone else can add an answer,
using the comment form at the bottom of the appropriate place).

thanks again,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini rossini at u.washington.edu http://software.biostat.washington.edu/
Biostatistics, U Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center