Configuration help for R with ESS+XEmacs under windows xp with John Fox's instructions

zhu wang zhuw at post.cis.smu.edu
Tue Dec 17 18:43:19 CET 2002

Dear John,

Thanks for your reply. Can you kindly forward the newer instructions to
me? I could not find them somehow.

I have put icon files in the toolbar directory as suggested. I am
confused since there are two init.el, one is in c\.xemacs C:\Documents
and another one is in Settings\Default\.xemacs.

Sorry for the typo in my last email.

Zhu Wang

Statistical Science Department
Southern Methodist University