urgent business relationship

augustine ugo rkbdus at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 11:35:37 CEST 2002

FROM: ruben  kenedyDEAR Sir,URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPI am Chief ruben kenedy, Snr., Chief Accountant of Federal Ministry of Aviation just recently, while in the discharge of my duties in the ministry which I was redeployed to, I came across a whopping sum of US$28M dollars that had been floating over the years.  And because of the way and manner our Government Officials boldly and conspicuously swindle money and nobody cares a hoot, I had to connive with a few of my colleagues and we are right now in control of the fund.Meanwhile, my burning desire is to leave my country immediately and invest my share elsewhere, hence your company’s name and address were given to me at the World Trade Centre (WTCN) without my letting them get wind of my intentions.However, my inclination is in the area of ownership of a mini-estate in your country with emphasis in the city you reside and or any other city you wish to recommend.After joint deliberations by me and my two colleague, we unanimously agreed thus: for your assistance and involvement in this project to it’s conclusion, you will get 30% of the total sum, 10% is for any miscellaneous expenses both parties might incure during the transaction, while 60% is for us.1.  Before this is done, however, you have to give assurance of your readiness to fully co-operate with me and to maintain maximum confidentiality required in a transaction of this magnitude.2.  Particulars of your bank, including name, address, Telex, Fax number and e-mail address.3.  Your private Telex, Fax and telephone numbers for safe, quick and effective communication.Please, Channel all correspondence via my private email address: rkbdus at yahoo.comThanking you immensely for your willingness to assist.Sincere regardsrruben  kenedy__________________________________________________________