[Bioc-sig-seq] countOverlaps Help

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 1 19:12:57 CET 2010

it will be best if you follow the posting guide, though perhaps some
folks will parse your code abstractly and find the error.  i'd
recommend that you reproducibly generate your error by working with
the kinds of structures created through example(countOverlaps) and
give us your sessionInfo() as noted in the posting guide.