[R-sig-ME] SE and CI for ICC

Mark Lai marklhc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 08:36:44 CEST 2014

Hi Masood,

I think you can do a parametric bootstrap for the ICC with the bootMer
method in lme4. You will need to define the function for obtaining the
ICC, and then from the bootstrap resamples you can construct your
confidence intervals (e.g, by taking the 2.5 and the 97.5 percentiles).

Hope this helps,

Mark