[R-sig-ME] GLMM with binomial error and individual-level random term

v_coudrain at voila.fr v_coudrain at voila.fr
Sat Jan 26 19:02:21 CET 2013

Dear all,

I performed a GLMM with binomial error and individual-level random term to account for overdispersion. I If I understood it correctly on http://glmm.wikidot.com/faq,
denominator df are not defined for such models and the significance of the parameters should be tested using Chi-square tests. Is this correct? In F-test, results are
generally reported by giving the numerator and denominator df, the F value and the p value. Hiw should I report the results of my model? Additionally I would like to
ask if somebody has relevant literature associated to the addition of an individual-level randorm term to account for overdispersion.
Thank you very much,
Best wishes
Valérie