[R-sig-Geo] "one-dimensional" spatial point process

hi_ono2001 at ybb.ne.jp hi_ono2001 at ybb.ne.jp
Tue Oct 11 14:58:53 CEST 2011

Hello.

  I don't know whether this is correct answer to your question, how about using nearest neighbor analysis for point pattern?

  This method is written in

 Boots, B. N. and Getis, A. (1988): Point Pattern Analysis, Scientific Geography Series, SAGE PUBLICATIONS, 45-56.

  I think this equation introduced in above book is very easy for scripting in R.

 Best Regards.