[R-SIG-Finance] Found interesting opportunity..

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Sep 20 21:31:19 CEST 2011

On 20 September 2011 at 21:01, Fabrice McShort wrote:
| I was tired of always having to borrow money I kept telling myself things would get better I thought this would intrigue you!!
| http://pharus.com/JohnCampbel31.html now everyone recognizes me this is no joke
| Really easy method to make some extra cash

I just subsubscribed Mr McShort, and whatever bot was hiding behind this
handle.

FYI: Current subscriber count is just north of 2579, which includes a number
of mailing lists. Not bad.

Dirk
(list admin)

--
New Rcpp master class for R and C++ integration is scheduled for
San Francisco (Oct 8), more details / reg.info available at